The application for the AFSA 2018 Scholarship Program, which provides $2,500 towards college tuition is now available. Applications must be completely filled out and postmarked no later than February 28, 2018.
There will be 5 scholarships of $2,500 awarded to children of AFSA members.
For the applicant's convenience, they will now have the option to fill in the application's fields on their computer (they do still have the option to print it and fill out). Each of the application's 5 forms can be downloaded below:
1. AFSA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FILLABLE Form 1
2. AFSA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FILLABLE Form 2
3. AFSA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FILLABLE Form 3
4. AFSA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FILLABLE Form 4
5. AFSA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FILLABLE Form 5
Instructions for the Scholarship Application can be found here.
Scholarship Application and Award Eligibility Requirements:
• Applicant must be a graduating high school senior who is attending college for the first time in the award year.
• Applicant's parent or legal guardian must be an AFSA member in good standing.
• Scholarship Award check will be issued upon college enrollment verification.
• Scholarship Award funds may only be used for tuition, books, fees, supplies and equipment.
Please encourage your child to participate in this exciting opportunity! For more information, please visit www.afsaadmin.org/scholarship2018/